“Remember that you are needed. There is at least one important work to be done that will not be done unless you do it.”
"Never continue in a job you don’t enjoy. If you’re happy in what you’re doing, you’ll like yourself, you’ll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined."
- Planning for Secondary and Post-Secondary Education
- Connecting Students to the 4th Industrial Evolution
- How to Be Inspired for Success – May 14, 2016 STEM Conference Workshop Video
- How to Be Inspired for Success - May 14, 2016 STEM Conference Workshop PowerPoint Presentation
- Exponential Changes in the Labour Market/ Future Careers-PowerPoint Slides