“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”
"I think a person who takes a job in order to live – that is to say, for the money – has turned himself into a slave. Work begins when you don’t like what you’re doing. There’s a wise saying: make your hobby your source of income. Then there’s no such thing as work, and there’s no such thing as getting tired."
- Planning for Secondary and Post-Secondary Education
- Connecting Students to the 4th Industrial Evolution
- How to Be Inspired for Success – May 14, 2016 STEM Conference Workshop Video
- How to Be Inspired for Success - May 14, 2016 STEM Conference Workshop PowerPoint Presentation
- Exponential Changes in the Labour Market/ Future Careers-PowerPoint Slides