“If you follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track, which has been there all the while waiting for you, and the life that you ought to be living is the one you are living.”
"Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up because they’re looking for ideas."
- Planning for Secondary and Post-Secondary Education
- Connecting Students to the 4th Industrial Evolution
- How to Be Inspired for Success – May 14, 2016 STEM Conference Workshop Video
- How to Be Inspired for Success - May 14, 2016 STEM Conference Workshop PowerPoint Presentation
- Exponential Changes in the Labour Market/ Future Careers-PowerPoint Slides