“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
"What is it that you like doing? If you don’t like it, get out of it, because you’ll be lousy at it."
- Planning for Secondary and Post-Secondary Education
- Connecting Students to the 4th Industrial Evolution
- How to Be Inspired for Success – May 14, 2016 STEM Conference Workshop Video
- How to Be Inspired for Success - May 14, 2016 STEM Conference Workshop PowerPoint Presentation
- Exponential Changes in the Labour Market/ Future Careers-PowerPoint Slides