On November 6th, 2016, ACE Ontario Co-Chair Emil Boychuk presented a workshop at the OSCA/ACOSO 2016 CONFERENCE entitled “CONNECTING STUDENTS TO THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION”. You can download and view the workshop’s PowerPoint slides by clicking on the link below:
"Never continue in a job you don’t enjoy. If you’re happy in what you’re doing, you’ll like yourself, you’ll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined."
- Planning for Secondary and Post-Secondary Education
- Connecting Students to the 4th Industrial Evolution
- How to Be Inspired for Success – May 14, 2016 STEM Conference Workshop Video
- How to Be Inspired for Success - May 14, 2016 STEM Conference Workshop PowerPoint Presentation
- Exponential Changes in the Labour Market/ Future Careers-PowerPoint Slides